Monday 25 February 2013

I’m a Riot

“I’m a riot, you’re a f****n’ Riot”

This post’s TUNE comes from The Blackout.  So the fact I’m from Merthyr and might be slightly biased to a band from my home town should not influence your opinion on these guys, because I think they are just awesome!  I’ve seen them more times than I care to remember, mostly at Merthyr’s Studio Bar, which sadly no longer exists :( I did love it there, anywho, back to the present, you can watch the video here, and you can visit the Blackout’s website here .

Onwards and upwards...





Playsuit: Dorothy Perkins (£25.00, sale)
Shoes:Peacocks (£16.00)
Bag: Dorothy Perkins (old)
Earrings:Matalan (old)
Bracelet:Topshop (old)
Jacket: Primark (old)

This is my very first ‘night out’ outfit.  Wow. I wore this saturday night for a night out with the ladies around my home town.  If you know the area where I live you will understand just how rubbish our club is (the giveaway of where I live is obvious in my song choice today).   Anywho, this place is just so sh*t, it’s actually come back round to being “aight”, well kind of... every now and again... maybe...

So yup, I found this playsuit a week or so ago in the sales and despite the fact that there was very little money in my bank account I knew I had to have it.  So ‘bye bye’ I said to what little money was left and ‘hello’ sexy jumpsuit.  But it was all worth it because I don’t half love it.

As I was all in black I thought it was necessary to add just a bit of colour so I dug out my very old red clutch and added this into the mix.  Job done.

I had a really good night but my feet felt like they had taken a battering the next day from my new heels as we spent most of the night dancing to the same cheesy crap that they were playing back when I was 17 (there is only so many times you can listen to the Killers before you want to repeatedly punch the DJ in the face)...  Nevermind, I’ll live. 



What did you get up to on the weekend?  Also, if you have a local nightclub that rivals the sh*tness of mine then let me know, maybe we can have a bit of a competition between them.

Hwyl (Bye in welsh, see you learn something new everyday),


22 comments:

  1. Love this jumpsuit and how you've styled it with the bag xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jumpsuit! And bright makeup

    All the best,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a Methyr girk? I did not know that!
    I'm from Barry but live in Tonypandy at the mo (moving to Beddau in a few weeks!) You look so chic and stunning, the blazer is gorgeous! simply put you look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I try to not live up to the typical Merthyr Girl stereotype though. Dur, your getting about Wales haha! You gonna stay there in Beddau then?

      Thank you very much :)

      x

      Delete
  4. love the outfit! <3

    Jalie,
    http://www.jaliechichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit xo

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant look. You look lovely.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look!!!
    xoxo Sophia

    http://styleofsophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. so elegant and chic!

    kissed from www.dilarakoseler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. eventhough your style isn't my taste, it suits you very well ! I kinda love it on you ! :o

    you blog is very nice !
    thank you for commenting on my blog and i'm glad i discovered yours

    www.amoreforfashion-en.blogspot.be

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, a playsuit! I feel like I could never get away with wearing one, but you wear it so well! Perfect Saturday night outfit, even when the club is rubbish ;)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog. This outfit is perfect and you're so pretty. My most local nightclub is disgusting. I've never been because I'm only fifteen but it's almost been shut down for the number of bar fights and other violence committed there. It's not in a terribly rough area but it's near a train station. I empathise with you about wanting to punch DJs in the face. Sometimes they just seem to play the same awful music on repeat and it is so annoying. I might not go to nightclubs but I have the bad music played by the DJ thing to look forward to at prom :(

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This playsuit is AMAZING, such a good sale find! Absolutely love your style, seriously awesome. Thanks for popping over and checking out my blog!

    siddalee
    http://siddalee-lifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing style. Love the pop of colour with the clutch, Also, thank you for the comment on my blog, I'm a new follower. :)
    My little blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking beautifull..


    http://ristlicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog.
    Your blog is great too, this outfit is cute!
    novellaplace.blogspot.com
    Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shw mae?! so cool that you're from merthyr! I've lived all over wales, in Dyfed at the moment :) nice blog, love your hair!

    Hwyl! xoxo
    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Love your outfit!

    xx
    Kelly

    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving this outfit!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. That playsuit looks amazing, a perfect ensemble :)

    http://toriadoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete